Jude Anheluk, CPA MBT
Partner and CPA
HW & Associates Partner and Certified Public Accountant Jude Anheluk has worked in public accounting for over 15 years.
Jude’s areas of expertise include tax planning and preparation for individuals, sole proprietors, corporations and partnerships. He has experience with foreign tax entities, complex investments, property transactions and privately owned businesses. Jude serves as an advisor to a variety of industries including veterinary hospitals, dental practices, law firms, and other professional services. He also assists in the tax planning and estate succession for family-owned businesses.
Jude is a proud supporter of North Dakota State University and the University of Minnesota, and believes that education elevates all (the firm, peers and our clients).
- North Dakota State University – Bachelor of Science – Accountancy
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities – Masters of Business Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant- Licensed in Minnesota and North Dakota
Professional and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
Jude and his wife, Mattie, have 2 rambunctious boys. He enjoys hunting, recreational basketball, and retreating to his family’s cattle ranch. Jude greatly enjoys following the North Dakota State University Bison.