Elaine Larabee, EA
Elaine Larabee, EA brings a wealth of tax and advisory experience to HW & Associates. As an IRS Enrolled Agent, she has over 20 years of tax, payroll and business consulting experience, including individual, corporate and trust/estate tax planning and preparation, financial analysis and review, payroll administration and process improvement. In addition, she provides consulting and guidance in effective communication and relationship management for small business and professional entities.
- University of Wisconsin OshKosh – Bachelor of Arts – Accounting
- IRS Enrolled Agent
Professional and Civic Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Chair, Eden Prairie School Board
- Treasurer, Eden Prairie AM Rotary
- Past President and Treasurer, Eden Prairie High School School PTO and Cedar Ridge Elementary School PTO
Elaine holds leadership roles within the Eden Prairie community, serving as an elected official on the Eden Prairie School Board for the past 8 years and also as treasurer of the Rotary club
If I were not an accountant I would be: an honest politician
Most People Don’t Know That I: am an expert at parkour and a scratch golfer
Elaine has an industrial-sized pizza oven in her back yard!